Writing and generating content for an eBook is not always an easy task; it is painstaking affair that requires much research, and long working hours, not to mention the thorough proofreading that will be required. And still, writing an eBook is just the first step; the tricky task comes in when it is time to promote your content and ensure that as many people as possible are reached.
- Most eBook writers and authors use media channels to distribute their content and reach out to more readers.
- This distribution is also known as content delivery or electronic software distribution.
- In most cases, eBook authors rely on their own ecommerce websites to distribute their works.
- Some of the most popular media channels for distributing eBooks include Amazon.com, Apple iBookstore, Kobo Brook Store,, Barnes and Noble e book store, to mention but a few.
- Regardless of the channel that you opt for, it is important that you prepare yourself adequately; convert the book into popular eBook formats like ePDF and e PUB. Also ensure that any embedded videos of audios are easily accessible and visible.
- Another latest and modern media channel that many e book authors are opting for is called XinXii. You just need to create an account on XinXii and from there you can distribute your eBook to many retailers from world over.
- Needless to say, when choosing the right channel, ensure that it is a platform that connects you to as many potential readers and retailers as possible.
- Lastly, ensure that you get a channel that is keen on proofreading the eBook keenly to ensure no message or meaning is lost during conversion.
A bit of research online will acquaint you with the most effective media channels to distribute your eBook. The internet keeps updating and showing up the most popular channels for distributing your content.